Monday, January 12, 2009

Funny Realization

Hey there...
was busy with few important things this past 20 days... and would like to share few things bout it... the latest and the most hilarious realization happened...
We all think we are somebody and our mind and intellect are very sharp and blah blah blah... the most amazing part is without the Divine Grace nothing in this whole world can move... we tend to compare ourselves with people around us and label them according to how we perceive or judge them... some people above us and some below... the most amazing and funniest part is that we rank ourselves according to all these labels... ("I" am good, "I" am like this... and on...) But the real fun is when we don't see ourselves in comparison with the Ultimate Universe... What is our puny Ego compared to the Universal Ego... Nothing.... Not even a peck of dust... just a part of its atom... and we think We are Somebody.... brouhaha.... anyways... all such concepts about Myself were completely demolished in this past few days... and I have no clue What I am??? Where I am???

WHO I AM????

Its back to square one for me and its good to be on that square... According to me....
I don't know what others thinks about this... Comments are invited...
Seeya....

2 comments:

Biprashish said...

Hey Scraps,
First of all Congrats on joining our gang....the gang of teachers.... AOL Teachers!!!!... so more trouble...heheheheh.
And with that the start to questions "Who am I??"..... I look forward to more such blog articles of yours.....an attempt to explore the inner linings of the mind.....
Enjoy the turbulence & the calm which keep taking stands in the journey....
Luv....

neelam sharma said...

wow ! That sounds great ! The inner journey !! This is "I" that separates form the the supreme !
Jai Gurudev !